Vietnam teenager, 14, dies from iPhone cable electrocution

Teenager dies after rolling onto broken iPhone cable in her sleep

A Chinese teenager has died after she was apparently electrocuted in her sleep by her broken iPhone cable.

Le Thi Xoan, 14, was discovered unconscious by her parents who then took her to the hospital where efforts were made to save her life but she was eventually declared dead.

Police in Hanoi, Vietnam, said that they discovered a burned white cable on her bed and say that a tear in the rubber casing exposed the live wires. It is believed that Xoan touched the charging cable while she was sleeping and she was electrocuted.

 

Teenager dies after rolling onto broken iPhone cable in her sleep

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s